Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa . . .

Barbara!  H and I had an "anniversary" this past weekend, so he surprised me with a trip to Santa Barbara!  It was a wonderful day.  He got me up, we hopped in the car, and . . . randomly spotted outlets directly off the highway half way there!  Excellent.  After about 2 hours of shopping, we scored a bunch of wares at really awesome, unexpected post-Thanksgiving deals.  I'm talking 50% off the entire store awesome.

We hopped back in the car and headed out to the coast.  So beautiful.  The drive to SB reminded us of Hawaii.  H planned for us to ride bikes along the beach.  We ended up renting a surrey because I kept squealing every time we saw one.  It was heavy but FUN!  H claimed he couldn't feel me peddling but I was, I so was!  We stopped for dinner at a restaurant looking out on the beach, toasted to our commemoration, and then headed back to the beach to see the waves.  It felt like a real holiday.

A perfect anniversary planned by my H. 




Us, moseying along the beach path.





Our little surrey: parked & waiting for us outside of the restaurant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...