Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Party Prep

We're hosting a holiday dessert party and apt-warming on Friday night.  I've assembled all of the ingredients for various baked goods and will start prepping/making the actual stuff on Thursday night/Friday evening.

I figure that everyone will need to know what it is they're eating, so I made these little cards.  It took me no more than 20 minutes to make all of them.  Just card stock cut to size, scraps of paper (seriously, scraps -- the brown paper is from a Trader Joe's bag, the blue paper is from a Tiffany catalog, you get the picture), glue, and twine.  Deliberately not Christmas-y but still festive.  Pics on how I use them post-party.



1 comment:

  1. way to reuse stuff and reduce the exploitation of resources! applause!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...