Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to the golden coast

I love looking forward to things so it bums me out when it's all over.  I'm especially bummed out when I leave my family because I always have such a good time with them, and this time was no exception.  I was happy, though, that H was on the other side of my plane ride!

I rediscovered my ability to walk/public transpo it everywhere and my hate for all things cold/dry.  The one picture I was able to get (because it was taken with her camera) is from Lai.  As always, we had a wonderful time, chatting over brunch then coffee.  We didn't want the time together to end!  I was so thankful to see her, Cuddles, and some of my HS friends as well.  Great times with my family plus fun times with my friends made this trip memorable.

Sitting as window displays at Starbucks, across the street from brunch, where we kept the party going.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...