Friday, January 21, 2011

Huh?

So...it's 1:50 a.m. and I'm still working.  I didn't post today because, you know, I was busy.  But then I randomly (okay, not so randomly, I'm "taking a break") checked my blog stats and I got way more hits today than I usually do.  On the day I don't post anything!  Color me confused.  Probably just a coincidence.  But it was enough of a something to spur me to post.  Anyhoo, not much to post about today other than RICO is complicated and who said doctors have the worst hours? I beg to differ, seeing as how H is snoring in the other room and I'm planning to get up at the same time as him!  No pity party here though; H generally works much longer than I do. 

This late at night, I get pretty hungry.  What I wouldn't give for this!  And Laduree to boot.  How did I miss you in Paris?!  So cliche these days but who cares.  I want a macaron!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...