Friday, January 14, 2011

Mood-making

I love candles.  I think it started in college when I got over my fear of lighting matches and I found that candles really relaxed me.  I've been known to surreptitiously light candles in my office.  With all of that paper, it's probably not a good idea.  But there's just something about having that little fire going that makes me feel all cozy while I crank away.

My candles of the moment are from Anthropologie and L'Occitane.  I want to try the Tocca ones too, but they may be a little too overpriced at $36 a pop. 

Collage by me; photos by Anthropologie

My other must-try candle is from the W Hotel Shop.  If you've ever stepped foot into a W Hotel, you know exactly what I'm talking about.  They always smell so lovely and fresh...they claim that it's the candles and not some sort of supplemental spray but I'm not totally convinced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...