Friday, January 28, 2011

Dinner for Four

We had dinner with H's sister and BIL yesterday night for dinner at Wood Spoon in downtown.  When I heard it was Brazilian, I wasn't quite sure what to expect.  The only Brazilian food I've ever had was at those meat joints where people come around with long swords of various animal body parts.  Turns out Wood Spoon is totally different, with small, petite portions of yummy, food--a lot of it vegetarian.  I even had fish!  (Followed up with a very generous portion of after-dinner Yogurtland, of course.  I knew the healthy streak was too good to last for more than two hours).

Source
And because I was too busy chowing down to take pictures, here is what I currently crave.  Coffee and macarons.  Does life get any sweeter than this?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...