Friday, February 18, 2011

A Visit to Sweet Rose Creamery


H and I stopped by Sweet Rose Creamery in Brentwood earlier today.  I had seen a little profile on the place while watching Unique Eats on the Cooking Channel, so when we found ourselves nearby (sort of), I persuaded (read: strongarmed) H into making the trip over.  The place is tiny and cute.  I had the best-selling salted caramel (with extra sea salt on top?  um, yes, please!) and H had the Caffe Luxxe (the name of the cafe next-door) coffee flavor, both served in waffle cones.  While a wee bit pricey (about $4.50 per cone) and not quite up to par with some truly amazing ice cream I've had in the Bay Area (hi, Ici!), I'd still go back!



Coffee on the left; salted caramel on the right


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...