Sunday, August 7, 2011

Fly-by Hello!

Wow, it's been a long time!  I haven't had a chance to get to do that much fun cooking or crafting lately because of work, but I thought I'd stop in.  H and I celebrated our one-year anniversary two months ago but I'm still aglow.  I'm a firm believer that you must celebrate occasions and H did not disappoint.  He surprised me the morning of our one-year with this:

A replica of my wedding bouquet!!
I danced a jig of joy when I saw it and we took an impromptu photoshoot with it all around our apartment.  Then it was off to Santa Barbara where we rented a tandem bicycle, rode past TWO weddings, and generally yukked it up.  We had a nice romantic dinner complete with delicious wine and headed back home.  It was wonderful and very "us."  We also exchanged paper gifts for our paper-anniversary but I'll share those later.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...