Sunday, October 9, 2011

Welcoming Sarni Baby

My close friend Lai is due at the end of this month and had a baby shower a few weeks ago.  Saddened by the fact that I could not attend the momentous occasion, I sent her a little gift and a little card.  For the card, I cut a onesie shape out of cardstock, embellished with some glitter paper, and then free-hand cut a rabbit shape.  Year of the rabbit after all!  I then tied a little ribbon around its paper neck and printed out the baby's moniker -- a riff off of her daddy's nickname (right?).  While the package didn't make it in time for the shower, despite USPS's prediction to the contrary (*I shake my first at you, USPS*), it did make it to Lai eventually (whew!).  Next up, getting to meet the little one herself!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...